Frequently Asked Questions
From who we are and what we do to how you can benefit as a Titan introducer:
+Who are Titan Telecom
Titan Telecom are part of Verastar Ltd who are BT's biggest competitor in the B2B telecom market and:
- Has over 100,000 small business telecom customers
- Employs c.500 people
- Are a financially stable company with operating profits of £20m per year and a £60m turnover.
+Why should I become a Titan partner?
By becoming a Titan partner we can put you in pole position to increase your profits. With Titan you can receive:
- High Commissions - No minimum call spend requirements or credit checks of customers get a higher % live
- Fast Weekly Payment - Weekly commission statements generated and payment in 7 days from receipt of invoice
- Proven Sales Programme
- Full Training and Ongoing Support
- No Set up costs
+How does a sales partner function?
As a Titan sales partner you will promote the Titan brand and sell our product to customers either face to face or over the phone. When you sign up any business to Titan Telecom you will be paid out commission from us. To help you generate the maximum number of sales we will also supply you with the marketing tools and materials you need
+Can I promote more than one supplier?
Yes you can. Although if you want to maximise your profits we suggest you promote Titan Telecom over any other supplier as we have the lowest priced and best B2B telecoms product on the market meaning customers are more likely to sign up!
+How will businesses I sign up benefit?
The businesses you sign up while working as a Titan agent will benefit from unbeatable cost savings on their telephone line rental and calls. And with Titan Telecom:
- It's easy to switch with no interruption to service
- Customers benefit just 19 days after signing up
- It's free to sign up and the customer can cancel at no cost anytime in the first time 30 days of service
- Has set aside £5 million in this financial year alone to pay out in commissions
+How do I become a Titan sales partner?
You can register your interest today by either filling in the online form to the right or by phoning us on 0800 008 6805. We will invite you to attend our head office in Manchester where the Titan team will run through everything with you and register you as an agent. It is here where you will also be given all your marketing support, including sales materials and training on the best sales techniques, delivered by the best in the industry.
+Who can become a Titan sales agent?
Anyone! To be successful as one of our sales agents it is preferred that you have some B2B sales experience; however it is essential that you have great communication skills and willingness to learn new skills. We do work alongside UK and offshore call centres as well as UK based paper (face to face) sales teams.
+Are there any fees or costs for becoming a Titan sales partner?
No. Becoming a Titan sales agent is free of charge. All that we ask is you attend our head office in Manchester to run through everything and register with us.