Current Vacancy - Contract Enquiries Advisor
Salary:£15,750 - £17,750
Benefits:Performance related bonus, 2 pay reviews per annum and up to 33 days paid holiday
Hours:Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
Location:Head Office, Northenden, South Manchester
Key duties of this role will involve dealing with inbound and outbound calls from existing and new business customers that may be looking to cancel pre-live contracts for telecoms, broadband or mobile services for a variety of reasons. Using objection handling and negotiation skills you will explore the issues leading up to the cancellation request with the purpose of resolving these issues and maximising chances with the new contract becoming live. This will involve discussing the benefits of our packages in contrast to offers the customer may have received from other providers, as well as resolving other reasons for cancelling such as receiving termination charges from their current suppliers, sales issues, contractual queries and provisioning issues.
This role offers substantial variety in the wide range of issues that customers will raise and would suit an individual hoping to move away from a wholly sales based environment and into a customer service career whilst still utilising their sales skills. This position provides an excellent opportunity to join a company that can offer genuine career progression and excellent development prospects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills and customer focused attitude
- Must be able to develop good working relationships with business customers
- Strong organisation skills
- Rapport building and controlled objection handling skills essential to the role
- Strong minded with the ability to influence and negotiate at all levels
- Self motivated with positive approach to targets
- Direct experience in a retentions or sales role is advantageous (however we will consider applicant with transferable skills and applicants who have gained experience in a call centre, customer services or telecoms background are encouraged to apply)
- 2nd languages advantageous although not essential
- Personal Incentive Bonus Scheme (Up to 10% salary bonus per annum)
- Two salary reviews per annum
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- Excellent promotional opportunities for motivated individuals
- Additional incentive schemes
- Full and comprehensive three week introductory training in the role
- Continued training to help develop skills and abilities
- Training Support Scheme
- Work for an Investors in People accredited company
- Regular subsidised social events
- Modern, open plan, air conditioned offices
Titan Telecom is committed to giving the highest standards of customer service and we achieve this through the ongoing development of our employees. This is reflected in various awards including Customer First and Customer Excellence. Our continued expansion creates significant opportunities for promotion in a variety of roles.
How to Apply
Due to the high number of applicants only exceptional CV’s will be considered. If you are interested in taking advantage of this exciting opportunity please e-mail your covering letter and CV to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for.