Current Vacancy - Credit Controller
Salary:£14,750 - £16,750
Benefits:Performance related bonus, 2 pay reviews per year and up to 33 days paid holiday
Hours:Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
Location:Head Office, Northenden, South Manchester
Titan Telecom is committed to giving the highest standards of customer service and we achieve this through the ongoing development of our employees. This is reflected in various awards including Customer First and Customer Excellence. Our continued expansion creates significant opportunities for promotion in a variety of roles.
Key duties of this role will involve calling business customers to chase in all outstanding monies via direct debits, credit/debit cards, cheques and BACS, resolving any payment disputes that have lead to non-payment. Where customers have failed to pay by our standard direct debit terms, you will investigate the reasons for this, re-iterate the benefits and overcome any objections to paying by Direct Debit with a view to re-instating their Direct Debit for future payments.
You will investigate any claims of financial difficulties and negotiate sufficient payment plans where appropriate. It will also be your responsibility to ensure that customer accounts are escalated properly to the suspension / ceasing of services, ensuring that customers are aware of the consequences of non-payment throughout this process.
This role gives an excellent opportunity to join a company that can offer genuine career progression and excellent development prospects.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to develop good working relationships with business customers
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in collecting debt or a targeted call centre role is advantageous however we will consider transferable skills from other previous roles
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must
- Ability to think innovatively
- Strong minded and professional
- Able to negotiate and influence confidently at all levels
- Self motivated, with a positive approach to targets
- Confident telephone manner and ability to build rapport
- 2nd language advantageous although not essential
- Personal Incentive Bonus Scheme (Up to 10% salary bonus per year)
- Two salary reviews per year
- Up to 33 days holiday a year
- Excellent promotional opportunities for motivated individuals
- Additional incentive schemes
- Full and comprehensive three week introductory training in the role
- Continued training to help develop skills and abilities
- Training Support Scheme
- Work for an Investors in People accredited company
- Regular subsidised social events
- Modern, open plan, air conditioned offices
How to Apply
Due to the high number of applicants only exceptional CV’s will be considered. If you are interested in taking advantage of this exciting opportunity please e-mail your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating which role you are applying for.