Current Vacancy - Customer Service Advisor
Salary:£14,750 - £16,750
Benefits:Performance related bonus, 2 pay reviews per annum and up to 33 days paid holiday
Hours:Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
Location:Head Office, Northenden, South Manchester
Titan Telecom is committed to giving the highest standards of customer service and we achieve this through the ongoing development of our employees. This is reflected in various awards including Customer First and Customer Excellence. Our continued expansion creates significant opportunities for promotion in a variety of roles.
Key duties of this role will involve dealing with telecom, broadband and mobile customers as their first point of contact with Titan’s Customer Service Department. As a predominantly inbound department, your role will be to resolve a wide range of customer enquiries including billing queries, placing new orders, fault diagnostics and broadband support.
You will also make outbound calls as necessary, primarily providing fault updates and order confirmation calls. In addition, you will liaise with the various product wholesale suppliers for fault resolutions and engineer appointments.
This role offers substantial variety in the wide range of issues that customers will raise and gives an excellent opportunity to join a company that can offer genuine career progression and excellent development prospects.
Skills and Experience Required
- Excellent customer care skills
- Ability to build rapport and assist customers in an empathetic and confident manner
- At least 6 months direct experience in customer services, preferably gained within a call centre or telecoms background.
- Self motivated with strong organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- 2nd language advantageous although not essential
- Personal Incentive Bonus Scheme (Up to 10% salary bonus per annum)
- Two salary reviews per annum
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- Excellent promotional opportunities for motivated individuals
- Additional incentive schemes
- Full and comprehensive three week introductory training in the role
- Continued training to help develop skills and abilities
- Training Support Scheme
- Work for an Investors in People accredited company
- Regular subsidised social events
- Modern, open plan, air conditioned offices
How to Apply
Only applicants who believe in an excellent customer service experience need apply please. Due to the high number of applicants only exceptional CV’s will be considered. If you are interested in taking advantage of this exciting opportunity please e-mail your covering letter and CV to email@example.com stating which role you are applying for.